About this Blog
At Alice, we are working hard to disrupt the traditional retail model for consumer packaged goods and give you a better way to buy laundry detergent, toothpaste, trash bags and lots of other home essentials online.
This blog will cover official company news, as well as our views on the evolution of eCommerce, online advertising, and the consumer packaged goods market. We hope you subscribe and join the conversation.
Meet the Bloggers
All told, the Alice company founders have started and sold three companies in the past 10+ years, most recently selling Jellyfish.com to Microsoft Corporation in 2007. We love taking a fresh look at an existing market, and using technology to give consumers a new and more valuable choice.
A few of the questions we’ll be trying to answer in this blog:
- Why don’t we buy toilet paper online?
- Why does Wal-Mart dominate the world?
- Why do we still clip coupons and carry them to the store?
- How can online advertising evolve to make our lives better?
- How do you market in a world where no one watches television commercials or reads newspapers?
- How will eCommerce continue to take market share from traditional retail?
- How is the retail market evolving to meet the demands of consumers?
- Why do we assign every employee an animal?
Interested in these questions?
We hope you subscribe, join in the discussion, and help us find the answers.